Grandmaster Haeng Soon Park
Founder of Master Park’s Black Belt America
Grandmaster Park is a living example of martial arts excellence.
His life, already full of many accomplishments, demonstrates a never ending pursuit of perfection.
Grandmaster Park’s current achievements include:
- 8th degree black belt with over 45 years of experience and knowledge in the martial arts industry.
- Head coach of the 94′ U.S. National tae kwon do team
- Head coach of the 94′ U.S. National collegiate team
- Currently, President of the Korean-American Sports Association of New Jersey
- Currently, Vice-President of the Greater New York Tae Kwon Do Association
- Co-founder of the Korean New Jersey Sports Association
- Instructor in the Korean Police Academy
- Instructor in the Korean Military Academy
- Coached Olympic Athletes
- Korean National Champion
- President of East Coast World Champion Association
- International Referee
- Accredited in Acupuncture and Acupressure
Grandmaster Park is a Member of:
- World Tae Kwon Do federation
- New Jersey State Tae Kwon Do Association